Samples from Tokina 11-16 f2.8 lens

Recently I got Tokina 11-16mm f2.8 wide-angle lens and Nikon D300. I wanted to know how wide it is. I stood holding the gun around 2 feet away from the map of India, and 1.5 feet away from the map of the state of Karnataka inside my 6feet by 15 feet nook. And here are the results.



For one week I was roaming Bangalore South shooting some sign-boards (for a friend of mine), having borrowed 50mm f1.8 Nikkor lens from my friend. Today evening I went to my friend's place to return the lens and also to test the new Tokina. It's fun! Wide-angle adds a new perspective altogether. Had some funny moments with the lens.



Comments

  1. Hi Madhu!

    This is Rahul. I have been looking for 11-16. Can you tell me where did u buy ur lens? Also can you tell me how much did u pay for it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rahul,

    I ordered the lens on amazon.co.uk. One of my colleagues visiting UK carried it for me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you like the post.

Popular Posts